The Administrator of personal data at www.akacja-ciechocinek.pl is Akacja Magdalena Broda company, 87-100 Toruń, ul. Mickiewicza 55a/14, registered in the Polish Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP number: 9562338430 (hereinafter: the “Administrator”).
We approach the security of our Users’ data with utmost seriousness. We provide proper technical and organisational means to secure the safety of personal data given by the Website users, in particular, preventing third parties from accessing them or processing them in violation of the law, preventing data loss, damage or destruction.
If you have any questions in this matter, we encourage you to contact us.
- 1 Personal Data Processing
- The user of the www.akacja-ciechocinek.pl website transfers Personal data to the Administrator via the contact form.
- The Administrator collects only the necessary data to answer the question asked through the contact form.
- Using the contact form is possible after voluntarily giving your name and e-mail address.
- By using www.akacja-ciechocinek.pl services, the User agrees to provide data voluntarily. The lack of them allows you to browse the portal, but it prevents you from using the contact form.
- Personal data will be kept for a period not longer than required to achieve the purpose for which they are processed or until the consent of the person who expressed it is withdrawn.
- The Administrator provides proper technical and organisational means to secure the safety of personal data given by the Website users, in particular, preventing third parties from accessing them or processing them in violation of the law, preventing data loss, damage or destruction.
- The Administrator declares that the server infrastructure used to operate the www.akacja-ciechocinek.pl website and the mail server are located in Poland, within the European Union.
- The Administrator informs Users of the www.akacja-ciechocinek.pl site that the Google Analytics tracking code is implemented on the website in order to collect statistical data. This data is not associated with users of the www.akacja-ciechocinek.pl site.
- In connection with the provision of services, personal data will be disclosed to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose information about the User to the competent authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information within the limits of the applicable law, as well as to establish, investigate or defend against claims.
- The Administrator does not make decisions in an automated way, including on the basis of profiling.
- Personal data are not transferred outside the European Economic Area. The transfer of Users’ personal data outside the European Economic Area may, however, take place when it is necessary in order to provide the service, in a situation where the provision of the service will require the participation of subcontractors with headquarters outside the European Economic Area. This does not affect the security of Users’ transmitted personal data.
- 2 Rights of Users
- The User has the following rights in relation to his/her personal data provided for processing by the Administrator:
– the right to share and transfer data,
– the right to correct data,
– the right to delete data,
– the right to withdraw consent at any time, to object to the processing of data or to request the restriction of data processing.
- In order to use the aforementioned rights, the akacja-ciechocinek.pl User should contact the Administrator via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- The User has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) in connection with the processing of his/her personal data by the Administrator.
- 3 Cookies
- The akacja-ciechocinek.pl website uses so-called “Cookies” in order to enable you to use the various functions of these websites. Cookies are very small amounts of data saved on the User’s computer by the Website. It is necessary for the proper functioning of the page and for analytical purposes. They are not used to identify the User. One can also opt out of external suppliers’ cookies on Newtork Advertising Initiative webpage.
- Cookies are stored on the User’s end device.
- Cookies are used for the purposes of:
– session, that allow for proper use of the akacja-ciechocinek.pl webpage,
– statistical, which use Google Analytics collecting anonymous data on Users’ behavior on the akacja-ciechocinek.pl site.
- Cookies used by akacja-ciechocinek.pl website can be found and removed in the browser settings. You can also disable acceptance of cookies for the akacja-ciechocinek.pl website. However, this will make it difficult to use the website functions.
- 4 Summary
- The User of the akacja-ciechocinek.pl website may, at a convenient time, contact the Administrator in order to obtain information on how his/her personal data is processed or to report any noticed inaccuracies that in his/her assessment may affect the security of data transmission. For this purpose, please use the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org